March 1, 2016

This one thing

It is a rave to post on YouTube 50 facts, random, or otherwise, all about oneself.

People think that others will find interesting the most mundane facts.

And millions upon millions do find it entertaining.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.

The world is a vain place.

It should surprise no one that instead of hearing a YouTuber say, "Tell me 50 things about you," they simply assume that others will want to hear all about them.

The truly redeemed are not a part of this world; they already belong to the kingdom of heaven.

And here is one thing that they want you to know about them:

"One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, 
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."
Psalm 27:4

No comments:

Post a Comment